How to get new PAN card if your existing one is damaged?

Answer: If your existing PAN card is in the dilapidated or damaged condition then you can get a new one. Simply Go to NSDL website and apply for reprint/duplicate. Just ensure the address you stay now and the address provided in PAN is same. If not, it can be updated as well by providing new address proof.

Posted in .